Who is it for
Individuals in the performing arts industry who are interested in upskilling to stay digitally relevant and be a value-add to their organisation by leveraging the acquired upgraded skills set.
What do you get
- Advanced digital skills set
- Higher earning opportunities
- Greater impact at the workplace
- Future-proofed career
Why Choose Us
Critical Skills Acquisition
We deliver a complete set of skills certification courses for performing arts professionals to empower you with advanced digital skills that the industry and the workforce can leverage for better job outcomes.
Mentoring from Industry Experts
Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the inner workings of the digitalised businesses which include markets, systems, and processes from thought leaders and influencers of the industry.
Contextualized Workplace Learning
Lithan’s Competency Learning as a Service or CLaaS delivers non-invasive, just-enough, and just-in-time learning. CLaaS is aligned around a competency-based curriculum to deliver specific skills and competencies required by employers and the industry. We deliver skills utilization at the workplace that helps learners synthesize and apply their knowledge.
Kickstart your digital career transformation journey with up to 90% funding from SSG.
Esplanade Lithan Partnership offers you a comprehensive set of certification courses that enhance your digital business skills, and with the support of expert mentoring, our programmes prepare you to become a future-ready professional.
Leading Digital Business Transformation
Understand the need for Digital Transformation, enhance your world view of “Digital” businesses and assess your organization’s digital readiness.
Embracing Digital Literacy
Learn digital technologies and innovation practices across work processes and activities in a digital workplace to solve problems, drive efficiency and facilitate information sharing.
Integrating Digital Marketing for Growth
The next step in sustainable business growth is to leverage on proper digital marketing strategies and cohesively deploy them across all departments in the organization – ensuring quality client touchpoints.
High Performance Marketing for the Future
With rapid changes in technologies and customer behavior, marketing teams need to equip themselves with advanced ‘performance marketing’ skillsets to lead their organisation to the next level.
Hear it From Our Students
“I have always been very interested in data science and the lecturers and mentors have been very knowledgeable, kind and patient even though I came from a non-programming background.”
“I choose to enroll with eduCLaaS because of their job placement assistance. The learning experience is pretty good and mentors are very knowledgeable in their field.”
“I was a traditional sales & marketing manager and the trainers are very helpful. I can now gather more than 700 likes for my company Facebook posts and lead to an increase in sales.”
“I would like to upgrade my digital skills and Lithan has bite-size content to guide me through. Learning is fun with exposure to real-world projects and the trainers are patient as well.”
Neo Wei Siang
“The learning experience in eduCLaaS is enjoyable. Despite no programming background, the trainers are patient and able to relate what we have learned to real-life situations.”
- Esplanade Academy offers a conducive environment for aspiring individuals and industry professionals to learn, develop and practice professional and technical skills for the performing arts.
- Our training programmes and work attachments in areas including technical theatre, venue management, operations and community engagement are designed for both pre and post-employment learning.
- Esplanade Academy’s training programmes are conducted by Esplanade’s in-house experts, and supplemented by a wide local and international network of artists and technical professionals.
About Lithan Academy
- 100 campuses across Asia
- Accredited by the Singapore government as a CET Centre (Continuing Education and Training)
- EduTrust certified by SkillsFuture Singapore & Committee for Private Education (CPE)
- Internationally accredited by Pearson UK and Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA)
Awards and Accreditations - Esplanade
- The Charity Council awarded TECL the Charity Governance Award – Special Commendation for Clarity of Strategy in 2016.
- Charity Transparency Award for four consecutive years since 2016.
Awards and Accreditations - Lithan Academy
- Microsoft Global Learning Partner of the Year Award (Finalist)
- Pearson’s BTEC College of the Year 2019 Award for Asia
- Dun & Bradstreet’s Business Eminence Award 2020
- Flame Innovation Award 2019 by SkillsFuture Singapore
- APAC CIO Outlook’s Top 10 Provider of Education Tech Solution