The Work-Study Software Engineering course is a part of our innovative Work-Study degree program that enables you to acquire deep work-related skills and get a 3 years’ work experience before graduation. We aim that this approach will make you future-ready and aid in bridging the gap between fresh graduates and tech companies globally.
Preparing You for In-Demand Jobs in the Software Engineering Industry
Our degree in Software Engineering opens boundless career opportunities before you and prepares you to embark on your future in those streams.
Due to the rise of online business presence, the need for Full Stack Software Developers is increasing.
- 13% growth rate is recorded in the demand for Full Stack Software Developers between 2018 and 2028.
- 98% rise is found in job postings of Full Stack Developers.
As the wave of digitalization is surging, the demand for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developers is also rising.
- 32% increase is noticed in the demand for AI Developers in businesses.
- 133 million new jobs will be created by AI across the globe by 2022.
A Detailed Overview of Our Work Study Software Engineering Degree
Our Work-Study in Software engineering program is an intensive 4-year journey that makes you a GLOCAL (Global yet Local) digital talent. It is designed with 1: 3 learning approach, which means 1 year of intensive coding bootcamp and 3 years of workplace experience.
Expect an intensive and full-time bootcamp (5 days a week, 8 hours a day) and over 2,000 hours of guided learning and mentoring from industry experts.
Learn key aspects from our exceptional training faculty & staff
- Front-end development
- Back-end web development
- Project management
You’ll undergo different blending learning exercises such as peer-to-peer learning, online brainstorming, in-depth lectures, interactive assignments and projects, and more. You’ll also touch the base of emerging technologies such as Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Within the first 6 months, you’ll acquire skills equivalent to a Full Stack Web Developer. By the end of the 12 months, you’re ready to embark on your career as a Full Stack Software Developer.
Upon completion of the coding bootcamp, embark on the start of your career with our Industry Apprenticeship.
We have partnered with 2000+ enterprises locally and internationally; you will be matched and placed into interviews and get hired to work full-time as a Full Stack Software Developer apprentice.
During your apprenticeship
- Work full-time and study part-time
- Collaborate and work with international colleagues
- Work on live projects
- Put your technical knowledge into practice
This full-time apprenticeship will not require you to compromise on your studies or wonder how to study effectively while working full time. We have formulated our program in a manner that allows you work full-time and study part-time. You can learn the basics in class and apply them in your workplace, accelerating your learning growth.
By the end of your 4th year, you’ll become an expert full stack software developer who can tackle unique and unexpected technical challenges and build advanced applications. You’ll be equipped with future-ready skills that employers are demanding for in addition to your 3 years of work experience, which will give you a competitive edge over others upon graduation.
Making Our Software Engineering Course Accessible and Affordable to All
Knowing that physical territorial boundaries and financial conditions are the top barriers to a bachelor’s degree, we have devised our course in an accessible and affordable manner.
We have a global network of 100+ campuses across Asia as well as a global virtual campuses, where you learn in a borderless environment. You get engaged in Online2Offline learning and interact with international students and faculty. You enjoy the opportunity of local immersion via cross-border study, and thus become ready to embark on your career beyond territorial boundaries.
We match your tech skills with employer requirements just after your first year and guide you to start your working life as a full-time intern. We aim that you gain a potential earning of up to USD 16,200 before you graduate.
We also have a Minimum Income Assurance Scheme, where we ensure that you will earn 50% of your total course fee.
Our Work-Study Applied Degree is a debt-free degree. As from your second year onwards, you will be able to earn an income through your apprenticeship which is more than enough to pay off your tuition fees.
What Our Students say about the Work-Study Degree Program
eduCLaaS’ Work-Study degree in Software Engineering program is designed for students who meet the following requirements and wish to step into the software tech industry with high employability chances.
- Basic English Proficiency Level (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent) or high school education in an English-medium institution
- Minimum 2 Credits in GCE A Level (must have credit in Mathematics) or equivalent
Two Degree Pathways towards a Successful Tech Career
eduCLaaS virtual learning environment offers two different pathways to become future-ready graduates. You can choose either pathways and take a step towards a high-paid career.
International Degree Pathway
This degree pathway allows the option of studying from top renowned international universities via global virtual learning environment.
On choosing this degree pathway, get
- Diploma awarded by either Lithan Academy or Pearson UK upon completion of the second year – recognised by over 100 commonwealth universities
- Degree certificate from internationally accredited universities.
- Aashka Infocom Private
- Apollo Infoways Pvt. Ltd
- CAD Academy
- Lasya IT Solutions
- Logic Rays
- Pacex E Systems Private Limited
- Career Krackers
- Maju Training
- DBQuest Inc.
- Golden Harbour
- International Academy Manila (IAM)
- Talent Appreciation Portal (TAP)
- Trends and Technologies
- Education Resources Services Pvt. Ltd
- Global Academy
- JISC Southern Campus
- Britain International College (Kuwait Campus)
- LCPS Educational Services
- Ha Noi International College
Local Degree Pathway
The Local degree pathway connects you with our reputable university partners within your local area.
Here, you study and receive a degree awarded by our reputable local university partners, which is endorsed by 50 universities across Asia.
- GD Goenka University
- Jagannath University – Haryana
- Jagannath University – Rajasthan
- Sage University – Bhopal
- Sage University – Indore
- Sri Sai University
- VijayBoomi University
- I-Tech University
- President University
- Universitas Faletehan
- Universitas Katolik Darma Cendika
- Universitas Pembangunan Jaya
- Universitas Primagraha
- Universitas Sangga Buana
- Manipal GlobalNxt University
- Quest International University Perak
- University Malaysia of Computer Science and Engineering (UNIMY)
- UTMSPACE Kuala Lumpur
- Wawasan Open University
- Asia Pacific College
- Baliuag University
- De La Selle University
- Holy Angel University
- Lyceum of the Philippines University – Batangas
- Philippines Women’s College
- St Paul University
- University of Baguio
- University of Perpetual Help Rizal – Calamba
- University of Perpetual Help Rizal – La Pinas
- University of Perpetual Help Rizal – Molino
- Wesleyan University
- Phu Xuan University
- Quy Nhon University